Some inspiration to kick off August. Summer in full swing!
- Such a unique idea for displaying air plants. Especially since I’m running out of horizontal space. Vertical garden planter by Kim Fisher Designs.
- Moroccan Tile Kimono by Lovestitch is perfect for summer days. It’s light enough to wear while you’re out and about and easy enough to throw on when you’re inside in an air conditioned space.
- 12 stacking rings by LUNATICART. I want everything in this lady’s shop, but especially these rings!
- Ray Bans are always in style. I love the color on these frames, adds a unique twist.
- The Gemma sandal by Sam Edelman need to be in my closet.
- The lavender garnish on these summer cocktails got me. I need to start drinking gin! So pretty, I need a summer cocktail.
- I’m always drawn to butterflies. The prints in the Rocky Top Print Shop are simple and perfect.
- Like I need more plates… these are so pretty, I think I really do! Mimer Canape Plates by Suite One Studio.
Summer lovin’. What’s inspiring you?