September inspiration, summer is winding down! Outfits get a little cozier and colors a little warmer.
- This beautiful ceramic tea cup would be perfect to serve up my green tea fix. By viCeramics and only $20.27!
- I’ve been looking for easy and healthy lunch options. Avocado toast with lemon and kale by Skinny Taste looks so yummy!
- Thumb sleeves! Love them in cooler weather. I think I need this Malibu Thermal by Free People to transition into the cooler weather.
- Time to update your fall footwear! These SOREL Addington Strap booties are adorable!
- Audrey does rock, and so does this print. I was stuck working a couple weekends ago and watched Breakfast at Tiffany’s a few times. Audrey is proof you can be a lady and bad-ass cool.
- These woven hexagon leather pendants by SolDelSur are so unique, just can’t decide on which color!
- This oversized Miller tote by Sole Society has three spacious inside compartments to keep all your stuff organized. Just $69.95, it’s a steal.
Get out there and enjoy these cooler days and evenings and stay inspired!